Technical Team Leader
We are seeking a talented Technical Team Leader focused on managing a growing software development product. This position is instrumental in driving developments with external stakeholders in major oil companies. If you relish leading a team to deliver software with clearly defined objectives and influencing the strategic direction of key initiatives, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will be responsible for managing cross-team communication to ensure all business and technical stakeholder’s needs are aligned, conducting and responding to product development goals, coordinating the scoping & planning of software development and driving the releases to production. The successful candidate will have an established background in software development, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
Please email email@example.com to apply.
At Cognitive Geology we are building a ground-breaking disruptive software product portfolio for geological modelling in the oil and gas industry. Our customers are global businesses and we are growing fast. We are looking for an experienced technical team leader with excellent knowledge of, and a passion for, software engineering, combined with great people skills.
Professional attitude, ambition, flexibility and transparent communication are inherent in our team.
Our values are:
Ambition – no need to be content here
Curiosity – innovation springs from crazy ideas and asking why
Invention – everything can be done better
Everyone's a Barista – coffee and get to know colleagues
What you will be doing:
- Leading one of our product teams
- Thinking through hard problems, and helping the team develop solutions
- Communicating clearly to both technical and business people
- Take on the scrum master role, mentor and drive the team
- Dealing directly with our customers
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent environment where your talent is valued
You don’t need all of these so if you have some please come and speak to us:
- Knowledge of object oriented development with C# and .Net
- Experience of API design and developing against third-party APIs
- Experience of leading an Agile team
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing customer relationships
- Experience in working with Visual Studio and source control
What we offer:
- An achievement-based career path where you can gain responsibility, while remaining technical if you wish
- Personal and professional development
- A market leading salary with the opportunity to benefit from options in the company
- An opportunity to help shape the future of the company and its culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.